I. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. These regulations set out the conditions under which booking and holiday rentals can be made. Making a reservation is unequivocal with the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. At the time of booking, the rental agreement is considered as concluded.
2. Used terms:
GUEST/CUSTOMER - the person making the reservation and then the customer of the Holiday Houses "Pajka" Patrycja Czerniawska;
TENANT – Holiday Houses “Pajka” Patrycja Czerniawska providing rental service;
1. In order to make a reservation, you must fill in the reservation form available on the website or by phone. The booking requires a non-refundable booking fee of 30% of the rental price. Payment must be made to the bank account provided in the contact tab, confirming the reservation within 7 days from booking.
2. After receiving the deposit for the reservation, the customer will get a confirmation email. If you have not paid the entire amount of the stay and only the booking fee, the remaining amount of the fee will be payable on arrival.
3. At any time, the customer may transfer to the other person free of charge all rights reserved for the reservation, if he or she takes over all the obligations resulting from this reservation. In such a situation you should immediately notify the tenant about the change of the reserving person, giving the personal data of the person who will assume the rights and obligations under the contract.
4. Any change to the booking date is possible under the current conditions. Potential changes should be reported by phone or email to the tenant, who will help to make changes as far as possible. In case the change in the booking is not possible, it remains in force.
5. If the guest does not arrive on the first day of stay, the agreement is automatically terminated unless the delay is reported and confirmed before the scheduled arrival.
1. The contract between the tenant and the client covers only the rental of the property. Arrival, meals and organization of time are the responsibility of the client. The price quoted in the confirmation email is the total rental price, including all taxes, as well as utilities and final cleaning, except for the tourist fee payable on arrival.
2. The check in time is 3:00 P.M. and the check out time is 10:00 A.M. The customer is obliged to return the keys to the time specified in this point.
3. The client is obliged to adhere to the rules of good neighbourhood and keep the rented apartment in good condition. The client is obliged to immediately inform the company representative of possible damage and deficiencies in the apartment and to report the damage caused during the stay. Equalities of damage and their removal are covered by the customer.
4. A stay of more than the maximum specified by the tenant amount of people is not allowed.
5. The tenant reserves the right not to release the keys to people under the influence of alcohol, intoxicants, aggressive and posing a direct threat to others and property.
6. The client can only use the building for residential purposes and can not sublease it.
7. Tobacco smoking is strictly forbidden in the house, except for places designated for this purpose.
8. The tenant provides linen but does not provide towels.
9. Key collection from the customer takes place in the building, on the last day of stay.
10. For the loss of keys to the apartment, the customer is charged a fee of 100 PLN.
IV. FINAL INFORMATION
1. Bank account of the Resort Holiday Houses “Pajka”: 13 1020 5242 0000 2502 0394 0707
2. Bank account for transfers from abroad: IBAN: PL 13 1020 5242 0000 0394 0707, BIC code (SWIFT): BPKOPLPW
IV. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
By making a reservation, the customer agrees to the processing of personal data solely for the purpose of making the reservation and the rental agreement in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data. The customer has the right to access his or her personal information and update it.